Monday, March 30, 2009

Personal




“Hope is a waking dream” (Aristotle) explains my hopeful career life in one sentence. Throughout the years of my life I have finally started to realize I need to start to think about my future. As a senior in high school the word future is a frightening thing, but this year I have started to focus more about my own future and what it is going to take to reach my goal.
This year I have to make a huge decision that decision is what college I will be attending for the fall of 2009. I have narrowed my choices between Florida State University and Clemson University, but this choice will shape my career decision in becoming a medical doctor. I have always wanted to become a doctor since I could remember. It has always been my dream because I love to help people and I have been very fascinated by how I will be able one day to save someone life that is sick or injured.
As a senior I have finally started to buckle down on school and my life. Before I used to just do everything by the bare minimum, but this year it finally kicked in that if I want to be successful I need to get a solid work and study habit. Thankfully I found that habit and it will help me so that I am successful in my studies at one of the University I will be attending. Everyday I think about what it is going to take to become a doctor, and with the change I have made I am confident that one day in the future I will reach my goal and will be a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment